Skip to content

Participate in So Cal trans study on social & health services

December 21, 2011

My name is Esther Wang, and I am a graduate student in the Master of Social Work program at California State University, Long Beach. I am currently working on thesis research that explores the experiences of transgender adults who have sought services (social, mental health, medical) in the past. I am looking for transgender adults who are willing to talk about their experiences and who would be interested in giving suggestions to practitioners on how to improve. Any information gathered during the course of this study will remain completely confidential.

You are eligible to participate if you:
· are a transgender adult 18 years old or older.
· live in Southern California.
· are willing to participate in an interview (60-90 minutes in length) in which you will discuss your experience receiving social services, mental health services, and/or medical care. You must also be willing to have this interview audio recorded to participate.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please contact me at I will be happy to meet with you at a place that is most accessible and convenient for you.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: