Skip to content

“But don’t I need a letter to start hormones?” workshop

October 23, 2011
tags: ,

Informed consent, gatekeeping, and the WPATH SOC for trans/gender non-conforming community members. You do not necessarily need “a letter” or therapy for physical transition. What’s the difference between “therapy” and “assessment for informed consent?” Confused? Get the facts. Bring your questions.

November 19, 1-3pm. $20
Email for more information, or call 310-773-3484
Open to all. Please call for location and RSVP. Very limited availability. Refreshments provided.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: